- FACT: The average person today receives more information on a daily basis, than the average person received in a lifetime in 1900.
- FACT: Taking five minutes per day, five days per week to improve will create 1,200 little improvements over a five-year period.
- FACT: The average person gets 1 interruption every 8 minutes, or approximately 7 an hour, or 50-60 per day.
- FACT: The average person uses 13 different methods to control and manage their time.
And you expect someone with ADD / ADHD to learn time management!?!?
If you’re thinking that time management courses only work for people WITHOUT the added complications that ADD / ADHD throws in the mix…
STOP RIGHT THERE!
ADDClasses.com and Laura Rolands want to prove you wrong!
“Laura Rolands is a coach whose passion is to support, lead and inspire independence and success for people who have either been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD or who are facing other attention-related challenges.”
Does This Sound Like YOU?
- “I wish time would just stop for a while so I can catch up!”
- “If only I could get time under control…”
- “Time management is just a dream for those of us with ADD / ADHD.”
- “Work and home would be so much better if I could just get a grasp on my time!”
- “It always seems like I wait until the last minute to get things done – WHY do I procrastinate like this?”
If you found yourself saying “YES!!!!” to more than one of the statements above, the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive Program is designed specifically for you!
WARNING: This program is only for people who are:
serious about digging in to the course materials and making the most of them
want to vanquish procrastination, once and for all
Turn the time management monster into a purring lap cat
What will you learn in this program?
- How to clarify and reach your time management goals
- An understanding of why time management is SO challenging for adults with ADD / ADHD.
- Why interruptions are detrimental and strategies to help limit them.
- How to identify strategies to increase efficiency by planning ahead and using planners that work for you.
- Strategies for overcoming procrastination.
- Understand where your time goes
- How to identify personal organizing style and strategies for using it to save time.
- Determine what time wasters disguised as time savers get in your way.
- How to use the strategies we present throughout the program to make positive progress to overcoming your time management challenges.
- Ways to effectively prioritize your to do list.
“I wanted to thank you for the class on Time Management. It was a great class and I am doing a little more each day to enhance my Time Management. It was not too overwhelming. Laura, you were very supportive. I felt like you were very much there for us. You are the Queen of Time Management & really know how to present it, do it by examples you gave us and teach it.”
Karen R. - Adult ADD Time Management Intensive Member
How Does The Adult ADD Time Management Intensive Work?
We’re glad you asked that!
It’s simple really, the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive is a live phone session (for Enhanced Track Members) held over 6-weeks starting Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 9:00pm Eastern Time with Laura Rolands. However, there’s so much more.
Inside your Adult ADD Time Management Intensive Members-Only Website, you’ll be able to:
- Follow-along with Laura’s presentation on the Webcast page
- Connect at your convenience with your fellow program attendees in the forums and leverage the support of your peers
- Access all the handouts and other materials mentioned on each call
- Listen to and download all of the audios from each program session – so you can refer to something you remembered or catch something you missed – all at your own convenience.
Remember: We’re offering two “tracks” for this program – Basic and Enhanced – and there *is* a difference (more details about the differences between the tracks are below in the chart).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much does the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive cost?
A. The regular cost of the Basic Program is $147 and the Enhanced Program is $247.
Q. When does the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive Meet?
A. The Adult ADD Time Management Intensive meets over the telephone and/or webcast (depending on your chosen track) for 6 Wednesday sessions September 17th, 24th, and October 1st, 15th, 22nd and 29th. ) at 9:00 pm Eastern. There is no class on October 8th.
Q. I would really like to sign up for the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive but I don’t think I can make it to all of the classes. Can I still benefit from the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive ?
A. Yes you can! The Adult ADD Time Management Intensive calls a re recorded and the members can listen to them later.
Q. I really want to sign up for the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive but there is no way I can afford the cost. Do you offer any scholarships?
A. Yes. ADDClasses.com offers scholarships for all of our ADD / ADHD Support Programs. Please visit our Scholarship page for more information.
Q. I really want to sign up for the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive but I don’t have a Credit Card or Debit Card. What can I do?
A. We understand that many adults with ADHD have financial problems and are not able to use credit cards. We are not able to accept checks or money orders but using a prepaid credit card is a great alternative. Visa Gift Cards can be purchased at banks, credit unions, and stores like Walmart and CVS.
If you have any questions that weren’t answered here, please contact us.
6 Live 75 Minute Classes
Downloadable mp3 Class Recordings
Downloadable Slides for all 6 Classes
Private Member-Only Website
24/7 Members Forum
Live access to slide presentation.
Listen and View Internet Only Webcast
Live, interactive telephone sessions.
Limited to Only 10 People
Interaction with Laura Rolands
Q & A Time with Laura Rolands