- FACT: The average person today receives more information on a daily basis, than the average person received in a lifetime in 1900.
- FACT: Taking five minutes per day, five days per week to improve will create 1,200 little improvements over a five-year period.
- FACT: The average person gets 1 interruption every 8 minutes, or approximately 7 an hour, or 50-60 per day.
- FACT: The average person uses 13 different methods to control and manage their time.
[text_bar_1 background=”#444444″ + width=”100%”]
And you expect someone with ADD / ADHD to learn time management!?!?[/text_bar_1]
If you’re thinking that time management courses only work for people WITHOUT the added complications that ADD / ADHD throws in the mix…
STOP RIGHT THERE!
[headline_cufon_font_centered color=”#000000″]ADDClasses.com and Laura Rolands want to prove you wrong![/headline_cufon_font_centered]
[testimonial2 author=”” + pic=”http://www.addtimemanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/laurar14.jpg”]“Laura Rolands is a coach whose passion is to support, lead and inspire independence and success for people who have either been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD or who are facing other attention-related challenges.”[/testimonial2]
Does This Sound Like YOU?
- “I wish time would just stop for a while so I can catch up!”
- “If only I could get time under control…”
- “Time management is just a dream for those of us with ADD / ADHD.”
- “Work and home would be so much better if I could just get a grasp on my time!”
- “It always seems like I wait until the last minute to get things done – WHY do I procrastinate like this?”
[headline_arial_small_centered color=”#000000″]If you found yourself saying “YES!!!!” to more than one of the statements above, the Adult ADD Time Management Intensive Program is designed specifically for you![/headline_arial_small_centered]
This program is only for people who are:
serious about digging in to the course materials and making the most of them
want to vanquish procrastination, once and for all
Turn the time management monster into a purring lap cat
[features_box_azure_blue width=”75%” + border=”7px”]What will you learn in this program?
- How to clarify and reach your time management goals
- An understanding of why time management is SO challenging for adults with ADD / ADHD.
- Why interruptions are detrimental and strategies to help limit them.
- How to identify strategies to increase efficiency by planning ahead and using planners that work for you.
- Strategies for overcoming procrastination.
- Understand where your time goes
- How to identify personal organizing style and strategies for using it to save time.
- Determine what time wasters disguised as time savers get in your way.
- How to use the strategies we present throughout the program to make positive progress to overcoming your time management challenges.
- Ways to effectively prioritize your to do list.
[testimonial1_arial author=”Karen R. – Adult ADD Time Management Intensive Member “]“I wanted to thank you for the class on Time Management. It was a great class and I am doing a little more each day to enhance my Time Management. It was not too overwhelming. Laura, you were very supportive. I felt like you were very much there for us. You are the Queen of Time Management & really know how to present it, do it by examples you gave us and teach it.”[/testimonial1_arial]
[features_box_yellow width=”65%” + border=”4px”]What’s included in this program?
- 4 Recorded Online Webinar Classes (75 minutes each)
- Access to slide presentations
- Downloadable mp3 Class Recordings
- Downloadable PDF Slides for all 4 Classes
- Private Member-Only Website (Not Facebook)
- 24/7 Members Support Forum
- Lifetime Access to course materials[/red_tick_list]
[text_bar_3 background=”#F0F0F0″ + width=”100%”]Special Limited Time Bonus [/text_bar_3]
[headline_tahoma_extra_large_centered color=”#000000″]$77 [/headline_tahoma_extra_large_centered]
The cost will increase on 5/31/18